Check Back for more Offers!
In 1953, Luke and Marion Bollstetter opened Lukes Super Market for business in down town Sebewaing (formerly the A&P Store which had closed). They opened with five employees: Marion and Luke Bollstetter, Don Bollstetter (son), Judy Bollstetter (daughter) and Jerry Flint. The meat department was started in 1954 and was managed by Arnold Kuniss. Business was going so well for them, that they expanded their store in 1964. They operated until Luke passed away in 1972.
In 1974, Luke's son, Don, opened a new 9,600 square foot Lukes Super Market on M-25. Wrights Pharmacy was added in 1976. Three more building projects were added to the new Lukes Shopping Center.
Today Lukes Super Market has 22,000 square feet with 42 associates offering a full line of groceries, meat, produce and in-store baking. We feature an old fashioned Meat Department with unmatched customer service.
We are proud of our experienced staff - many of which have been with us since the seventies.
Lukes Shopping Center offers not only Lukes Super Market but also Scheurer Pharmacy, Ace Hardware, Lamplighter Restaurant, Independent Bank, H & R Block and three new businesses - Little Tony's Pizza, Michael J's Jewlery & Repair and Truck Town Used Cars.